- 1 whole XL egg
- 60ml white vinegar
- Jack Wills x Bonnie Sauce Co. hot sauce
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 large piece of sourdough
- Lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water and the vinegar to a gentle simmer.
- Break the egg into a small bowl then slide into the water. Set a timer for 3.5 minutes then put the egg onto a piece of paper towel to drain.
- Slice a chunky piece of sourdough and toast until golden.
- Meanwhile, carefully scoop out the flesh of the avocado into a bowl and add in a squeeze of lemon, the salt, pepper and a couple of drops Jack Wills x Bonnie Sauce Co. scotch bonnet hot sauce.
- Smash with the back of a fork and spread over the toast.
- Season with more lemon, salt, pepper and hot sauce – enjoy!